Friday, January 21, 2011

Nifty Trade as per Volume Profile

I hope my Yesterday meseges help all alot.

Though I not recived any coment from any viewer,if any body likes my posting Plz give coment over it.

As per 5 day Volume Profile strong suport lies @ 5655,5687.

Todys Low is also 5687spot.

If it holds & clear 5712-15 range easily than we may see Nf above yesterday High.

Nf exactly restricted at VAL-5714,crossing & sustaining above it necessary for further upmove.

As per today Profile a big volume bar @ 5692.

Take a long position near to 5700 with sl of days Low or Long above 5714 Nf

2 comments:

  1. True judgement can be given after analysing your postings for few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Musti,

    Please visit my Blog ,”The Third Eye”- http://aar-vee.blogspot.com/

    and leave ur valuable comments on the analysis .

    Regards

    ReplyDelete